SolarEdge Retrofit. The Right Choice?
The answer to that question is maybe. Unlike many companies, Eco7 will never advise a customer that they must upgrade to SolarEdge, not without first discussing the specifics of your system and carrying out an analysis of the potential benefits compared against the cost of upgrade.
A SolarEdge upgrade can be beneficial in a number of ways; from increased yield, to a long warranty (20 years for the inverter and 25 years for the optimisers), enhanced safety, vastly superior system monitoring and future-proofing against the likely deterioration of panel performance over time.
SolarEdge Read The Brochure.
The SolarEdge monitoring platform provides greatly enhanced PV performance monitoring and yield assurance, offering immediate fault detection and alerts down to the individual module level.
- Full visibility of your system’s technical and financial performance, including interactive charts and site layout
- Visualization of PV production, building consumption, and self-consumption
- Data presentation at the module-level, string-level and system level
Comprehensive site-level and fleet-level reporting and analysis tools with an option to schedule automatic reports and export reports
- Remote troubleshooting and access to real-time system data and guided root-cause fault analysis
- High resolution data, including historical and aggregated views with comparative analysis diagnostics
- Easy access from a computer, smartphone, or tablet
- Free for 25 years